This is me
I’m a 24 year old girl, with a creative soul and a whole bunch of thoughts and wild dreams on my mind.
I’m currently living in Aarhus, Denmark, where I study Multimedia Design and Communication at Business Academy Aarhus (4. semester).
I hope that my passion and work bring me closer to being a full time graphic designer and photographer. I would love to work with visual- and honest stories of beautiful brands and people.
If You want to know a little more about me and my thoughts
Where to find me?
When I’m not in school I’m probably having fun with friends over dinner, coffee or drinks. If I’m not there, you may find me on a fresh run. Or maybe you’ll find me totally inspired by photos, notes or a book.
My dream job?!
I dream of being a Graphic designer and photographer, creating stories for brands and people.
What makes me smile?
– Place me somewhere in the sun between mountains & pinetrees – and I’ll be grateful
– A bouquet of flowers with lots of greenery is something that I find really beautiful
– I have to admit that I have a thing for avocado, white wine & chocolate
– I dream of one day living in the countryside, where I can wake up and bake fresh bread for my family and eat on the porch.
Aarhus Business College, 2017 – 2019
Fotograf Grundforløb, –
Media College Denmark, 2016
– Visual Fashion Communication,
VIA Design (TEKO), 2015 – 2016
– Grindsted Gymnasium,
Eng/Spansk/Tysk, 2011 – 2014